University of Wisconsin – Parkside
Private Student Loans
University of Wisconsin – Parkside
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to students enrolled at University of Wisconsin – Parkside. A representative in your schools financial aid department can aid you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at University of Wisconsin – Parkside. University of Wisconsin – Parkside’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending University of Wisconsin – Parkside
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and University of Wisconsin – Parkside does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at University of Wisconsin – Parkside can come in a variety of types. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used together with one another to pay for the costs of attending University of Wisconsin – Parkside.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also request you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.