Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Tiffin University. The financial aid counselor at Tiffin University can help in supplying information related to the kinds of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be suited.Start your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Tiffin University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Tiffin University
Additional college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Tiffin University does not itself offer private student loans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at Tiffin University. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of studying at a university such as Tiffin University.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.