Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils attending classes at Thomas College. A financial aid counselor at Thomas College can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Thomas College. Thomas College’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Thomas College
Excess college expenses not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Thomas College does not itself provide private student loans.
There are many kinds of financial aid available to students wishing to study at Thomas College. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. The costs of attending Thomas College are on occasion covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents thoroughly is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.