Prince George’s Community College
Private Student Loans
Prince George’s Community College
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to students enrolled at Prince George’s Community College. A financial aid representative at Prince George’s Community College can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for.Start your loan application for a private student loan to study at Prince George’s Community College here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Prince George’s Community College
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Prince George’s Community College does not offer or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be seen to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Prince George’s Community College, a student can seek financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans offered by private institutions. The costs of attending Prince George’s Community College are often covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.