North Central University
Private Student Loans
North Central University
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students pursuing degrees at North Central University. A representative in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at North Central University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending North Central University
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. North Central University is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
To study at North Central University, a student can seek financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. The costs of attending North Central University are often covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. We also implore you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.