Lakes Region Community College
Private Student Loans
Lakes Region Community College
Pupils at Lakes Region Community College are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Lakes Region Community College can assist in providing information connected to the kinds of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Lakes Region Community College. Lakes Region Community College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Lakes Region Community College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Lakes Region Community College does not offer or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
To study at Lakes Region Community College, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. The financial obligations of attending Lakes Region Community College are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents entirely is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.