Concordia University – Saint Paul
Private Student Loans
Concordia University – Saint Paul
Pupils at Concordia University – Saint Paul are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Concordia University – Saint Paul here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Concordia University – Saint Paul
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to help students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Other expenses not fully covered by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Concordia University – Saint Paul is not a lender of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Concordia University – Saint Paul. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are often used in conjunction with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Concordia University – Saint Paul.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and understand your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.